Long Term Care
TriSure Group approaches the challenging topic of long term care insurance with compassion, knowledge and experience. Long term care insurance is quite complicated with numerous approaches, “moving parts”, and virtually limitless options. Carol has been considered one of the foremost experts in this industry since 1989 and brings her expertise and caring professionalism to the table.
We can educate you and/or your family or business about the “ins and outs” of long term care insurance and how it relates to other health insurance, disability coverage, Medicare, Medicaid, and continuing care or other retirement type living arrangements. We explore family or business goals, needs and planning preferences and then discuss health and related areas.
We then research best options for your particular situation, whether it is traditional stand-alone long term care insurance or hybrid life insurance/long term care plans or annuity/long term care approaches.
We design a plan that makes sense for your particular set of circumstances and we obtain a variety of quotes based on that design from the top-rated insurance companies. Then we personally meet with you (and your advisors if desired) or meet via phone, skype or face-time if preferred.
Although we do not believe long term care insurance is a panacea, for many it can be an outstanding means to protect your family or business and the hard-earned assets you may have worked a lifetime to achieve.
Here are some questions to consider:
- Do you know someone or do you have a relative or friend receiving long term care?
- What would happen if you were faced with an additional, ongoing monthly expense of $6,000-$12,000 due to the cost of long term care for a lived one?
- Has an employee’s effectiveness been hampered by spending work time caring for a loved one?
- Are you aware that long term care insurance can offer tax advantages for business owners and self-employed individuals?
- Have you or your advisors considered whether the Partnership Long Term Care Plans which allow you to protect assets from Medicaid depletion is appropriate for your situation?
The annual cost of long term care can easily be $100,000 or more.
It does not take long to deplete $1,000,000 of assets or more should one require care.